This is a translation of the German, from this website: https://www.wodarg.com/
I summarize my technical assessment again here. Act sensibly and in solidarity!
There is no valid data and no evidence of exceptional health threats.
- The official mortality statistics, which are still available, and various national flu monitoring institutes show the normal course of the curves.
- The seasonal “flu” is as usual.
- Corona viruses are and have always been there.
- Corona viruses, influenza viruses and other viruses have to change continuously.
- So “new” viruses are normal.
The significance and application of the PCR tests:
- The tests used have not been officially validated, but have only been approved by cooperating institutes.
- The tests (Wuhan and Italy) are often used selectively, for example in the case of seriously ill people anyway, and are then unusable for assessing the risk of disease.
- Without the tests, which are questionable in terms of their informative value and their falsifying application, there would be no indication for emergency measures.
Other risks of misjudgment
- Even in Italy, without the new tests, the annual problem in the flu season would be observed: undersupply, an aging population, a large number of deaths due to hospital infections, tightness, lack of staff and a high level of antibiotic resistance. A positive Sars-2-Cov test is largely only a secondary finding. Influenza is still much more dangerous for weakened patients, but is hardly noticed.